Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank you and a new kit

I appreciate all of your kind words and birthday wishes. They made me smile! Thanks to everyone.

I celebrated with the fam at the zoo. I have about 300 more images to process, but here was an early favorite.
The soft pink and brown of 
Pretty in Pink fit the fun image and didn't overpower the fun she was having on the carousel.

If you love My 4 Princesses Designs and want her fun kits, now is the time- she is having a buy my store sale! Only $17.99 for the entire store!

You can pick up fun kits that I have featured here like

I am Child of God        


 

 

Now, you could pick these all up individually- and maybe you already have 1 or 2. With over 15 kits and paper packs, you are getting quite a deal when you pick up the entire store. You also will get the 2010 Calendar kit, templates, and mini kits. If you only picked up the 4 kits above, you would still save money by buying the store. So take her up on the offer and Buy the Store!


My new free kit-
I started this kit to scrap my week in the life, but haven't finished putting that all together because I was having too much fun designing kits. 

This is Bridal Veil- I wanted something soft and neutral for my project, and then because of the title I added in some word art and dates to coordinate.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

tiggconn said...

gorgeous kit! will work perfectly with my wedding pics. Thank you for sharing!