Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gallery Love and a Freebie

Do you need some inspiration? I have two fabulous galleries for you to browse and find some amazing pages.
KerryT has great pages and if you want some inspiration on using more than one photo on a page- you'll find some wonderful ideas here. rumor also has it that there may be a recipe for a lime coconut cheesecake on one of the pages. 

If you'd like to work on some blocking- check out darthChrista's gallery. here is a great example of using masking to highlight the photo. I love how blue it made the eyes, it really draws me in.


Stop by both of the galleries to leave them some love and find some inspiration. Scrap-lift anyone??


I will have a little freebie for you next week (at A+ Designs) to celebrate the release of a new kit by A+ Designs.

Now for the second installment of the free kit:
Pattern Papers 1

As always, I'd love to see what you have created- leave me a link to your gallery or send me and e-mail I'd love to feature your work!


Cross-Published in part on A+ Designs


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Mary said...

Thanks! Gorgeous (as usual)!

tiggconn said...

thank you!