Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Xander's Scrapbook Page

I let Xander go through my kits and pick out some papers. I stacked them in photoshop and then in Picasa, he put together a collage and laid that on top of the paper stack. Add some journaling and Voila! he was done.




He picked out:
Just Beachy, I think because the colors lend themselves to more masculine layouts.


I saved the paper stack separately and added a blue paper to act as a frame, so if you'd like to you can add a photo. This will work in photoshop, and as it is a JPG, it will also work in Picasa.

Click image to download
I have been making a lot of paper stacks lately, because I am teaching a digital scrapbooking class at my church and stacked papers in work so well in Picasa, which is free and pretty simple to use.


If you'd like to see a paper stack for a particular kit from any of the teams I am on- I'd be happy to work on a page for my self that I could save and use a stack/QP.

No comments: