Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Freebie Alpha- Life of the Party

Caged Bird Designs and Jen Maddocks teamed up to create this fun and funky Life of the Party kit


As I was creating my page, I really needed an alpha so I dug through my fonts and created a couple of alphas to coordinate with this fun kit.


 Then I realized that everyone might need a basic alpha, so here it is in black and smoky clear

Download at MediaFire or 4Shared


3 comments:

akizo said...

so cute alpha! thanks so much for sharing!

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 18, 2011. Thanks again.