Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easily Amused- and a voting reminder

I just realized that I was supposed to complete 2 scrapbook pages, make 4 papers, 2 ribbons, 1 button, a journaling tag and a scatter TODAY. This officially completes everything on my list for the day. Not only did I finish up a ton of scrapping, I also made cupcakes, frosted them and went to a neighborhood block party.  And I managed to fit in a couple hours of work and finish up a DVD for a photography shoot.

I am officially Pooped!

This page is very simple, but the clean lines really let the photo stand out- I am especially fond of the smirk that he threw into this shoot.


If you'd like to pick up some bright colors, and fun elements that make scrapping fun and easy-
pick up


Easily Amused

Available only at Enchanted Studio Scraps

From start to finish this page took less than 30 minutes to complete and I saved it as a QP- If you'd like to snag it, head over to my post on
A+ Designs ,
participate in the scraplift and I'll send it to you.


Also If you haven't voted for the BLACK team on Designer Survivor, please do it! I'd love to stay in the competition and having Immunity would be awesome!

Vote BLACK!

Good Night for now-

No comments: