Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Early Release and a Freebie

Rachel from My 4 Princesses Designs was just so excited that she couldn't wait another day- Just Beachy is now in her store. On sale for a limited time.

"Just Beachy" is a digital scrapbooking kit containing 50 elements, 25 papers, 10 glitter sheets and 1 full size alpha set. This kit is a perfect blend of elements for your sophisticated layouts down to your cute & fun layouts.

My sister was giving me a hard time about not scrapping older pictures, so I dusted off some older pictures and used the bright colors of Just Beachy to complement the brights in this photo.


I also turned this page into a Quick Page for you (at the bottom of the post), then I used the steps I had take to create a Scrap with a List challenge.  

Scrap with a List Challenge

You will need:
3 or more papers
2 frames
1 swirl, ribbon or cluster
1 tag
1 photo
stitching

Directions:
Stack your papers and rotate them around to make a messy pile.
Position one of your frames on top of the other, highlighting a portion of the photo.
Place your photo under the frames.
Tuck your tag under the side of the frame.
Place the stitching along one edge of the photo.
On the opposite side, place your ribbon,swirl or cluster.
Add shadows to your papers and elements.
Journal on your tag.
Done!


I used the beautiful collab of A+ Designs and Jenn Ck, Summer Sprites
You can get the A+ Designs portion for only $1.80

Now it's your turn, open up your favorite kit and scrap!
I'd love to see how yours turns out. If you like my page, I have it available as a Quick Page. Head over to A+ Designs to snag it.


Here's my Just Beachy page as a Quick Page


No comments: