Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Create a Collab and Freebies

This week I wanted to remind you that Enchanted Studio Scraps Create a Collab is still going on- that means that you can pick up coordinating minis for $1.00 each. Build your own kit and spend as little or as much as you like. Here are the contributions from My 4 Princesses Designs:

Click to see all the designers work over at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

My 4 Princesses also is offering a great free mini kit


If you took any pictures over the 4th of july weekend, pick this up for getting them scrapped!

Today I have a Cute Quick Page for you made from the monthly mega over at Enchanted Studio


I picked this up as a gift from the designers when the Studio had some server issues, but it is packed up for sale now so if you missed it then you can snag it now.

And here is the Quick Page:


Click on the image or 

I am taking my laptop on vacation with me and if I have any time (haha), I might get a kit made to give away when I get back. 

I will be back, but I won't have any new posts for a week, while I enjoy some family time!

No comments: