Please be courteous and don't claim any of my work as your own.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A+ Designs - and Growing Up Patterns 1

This week I found this beautiful layout by CindyB at Gotta Pixel.


She Says:
I found a little boarder in my apple tree yesterday afternoon...looks like we'll have some baby birdies soon! 

I love how the bird in the nest blend so beautifully with the background paper that she chose. If you'd like to pick up what she used, it was Retro Spring, a collaboration kit by Armina Designs and A+ Designs.

The part of the kit by A+ Designs is on sale at Creative Mundi!


This beautiful page is in the the Gallery over at Creative Mundi.
by VissyMac


I love the simplicity of the page and how well it pairs with the black and white image. I am also drawn in by the catch lights in the eye. The eye just sparkles and looks so clear.

Whimsy is on sale over at Gotta Pixel

This page was created by LivyBug on the Creative Team:
I like how she used the same image in different sizes, it adds interest and keeps the page simple. The elements tie the images together and ground everything on the page.

She used Elegance Eve
the new beautiful (purple) kit available at Creative Mundi.
Head over to the galleries to leave these ladies some love, the images are linked so click on over and find some inspiration.

And Finally:

Here is a second installment of 
Growing Up
The first set of patterned papers for you-
Patterns 1
(Download Expired)

Until Later-

Cross Posted at A+ Designs Blog. (Except the Freebie-you can only find that here).

1 comment:

Nana said...

I love the whimsy of the papers! Thank you for your generosity!